Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

All month I have been reading Facebook posts from my friends that list the things they are thankful for.  I've been meaning to jump on the daily "Thankful post" bandwagon but haven't so, I'm just going to post my list here.  Enjoy!

1. First and foremost, I am thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  Without Him, I am nothing.

2. I am thankful for His Will in my life...the things He has done, has not done, will do, and will not do.  His Will is perfect; mine is not.

3. I am thankful for my husband.  He accepts me and loves me unconditionally.  He make me laugh every day and he allows me to indulge in all of my Twilight craziness, even if he rolls his eyes while doing it.

4. I am thankful for my children.  They are, without a doubt, the two best things I've ever had a hand in creating and I thank God for allowing me to care for them while on this earth.

5. I am thankful for my family...the one I was born into and the one I married into.

6. I am thankful for my friends.  I've been blessed with friendships with people from all over the world and I love each and every one of you!

7. I am thankful for Facebook for allowing me to reconnect and keep in touch with my family and friends.

8. I am thankful for Twitter for allowing me to meet so many funny, interesting, and crazy TwiHards!

9. I am thankful for my Bville friends...I'm glad we have each other to vent to! ;-)

10. I am thankful for my good health and that of my family.

11. I am thankful for the talent of singing and the desire to share it with others.

12. I am thankful for my blue jeans still fitting even though I gained back most of the weight I lost last year.

13. I am thankful for our house, cars, and food in the pantry.

14. I am thankful for Apple products.

15. I am thankful for chocolate.  And Diet Coke.

16. I am thankful for Twilight.  Shocker, I know!  The Saga has rekindled my love in books, given me some delicious eye-candy to enjoy in the movies, and lead me to meet some of the best ladies ever!

17. I am thankful for music and movies.

18. I am thankful for my dogs!

19. I am thankful for coffee and, more importantly, Creme Brulee creamer.

20. I am thankful for my country and the freedom that goes along with being a citizen.

21. I am thankful for my part-time job....I get to play with kiddos and make a little extra spending money!

22. I am thankful for LSU football.

23. I am thankful for being a true Southerner.

24. I am thankful for modern medicine.

25. I am thankful for indoor plumbing.

26. I am thankful for pizza, quesadillas, and pumpkin whoopie pies.

27. I am thankful for my two refrigerators.

28. I am thankful for Clorox wipes.

29. I am thankful for the Internet.

30. I am thankful for YOU!!

Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!