Monday, July 12, 2010

My first blog!

Wow! Here it is: my very own blog! You would think, as much as I love technology and all of the wonderful gadgets it has brought to my life, I would have started a blog years ago! But, here I am, finally sitting down to type some of the many thoughts that float around my head and to share some of the crazy-funny things that happen in my life.
About the title of my blog: I was trying to think of a cute and clever title and asking my husband, Scott, for help. I was going to use "It's All Good" because that is, what I like to call, the Simpson Family Motto but I just wasn't sure. So, I said to Scott, "I'm thinking of naming my blog It's All Good..because, y'know, we say that all of the time...I'm just sayin.." And then it dawned on me: I say "I'm just sayin" all of the time, too! And because a blog seems is for people to type what they say or what they want to say, it seemed like the perfect fit! Although, maybe I should've named it "I'm just typin'"
Anyway, what I am trying to say is, this is me and my blog. I hope you read it, like it, and have a little giggle at my expense. I hope I don't offend anyone but I make no promises. Sometimes I speak (type) before I think. But, always remember: I'm not sayin' anything; I'm just sayin!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome!! It is fun and wonderful way to share, encourage, and keep in touch. Still missing you all!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!