Monday, July 19, 2010

Writer's Block Already?

Sorry, it has been almost a week since my last post. I think I was waiting for the "perfect" thing to write about but, although I've had many ideas, I've come to realize it just isn't going to be that easy. So, today I'll just write about what's going on in the Simpson's world and see where it takes me.
We have been in our house just over 2 weeks, now, and we are finally getting settled in. We have two rooms that aren't complete yet but, hopefully, they will be next week. This weekend we will be traveling to Louisiana to pick up a few things: some office furniture, bookcases, Bella - our bulldog, and my mom. I am very excited about this for many reasons (and these are in no particular order, Mom). First, as soon as we can get this new-to-us furniture to our house, the sooner (Boomer Sooner??) our house will be "finished." Second, I am always excited for my mom to come and visit! I can't wait to show her our new house and town and to go exploring Tulsa with her. Lastly, my Bella. What can I say? I've wanted an English bulldog for most of my life and I finally got her for my birthday, this past March. After a few weeks of "buyer's remorse", Bella began to settle into our family quite well. And then we had to move...so, Bella has been at my parents' house for almost 2 months. When she comes back to our new house, there will be all sorts of new rules for her to learn and I will have to get back into the groove of taking care of an "inside" dog. I am excited to have her back but a bit anxious about the rules and the groove-part. I'm sure I will have lots of ideas for posts then!
I guess I am struggling with what to write about because I don't know what YOU want to read about. I mean, I think my life and what I have to say about it, is simply FASCINATING (hahahaha) but you may not. Sooo, while I decide on my next topic, if there is something you want to know about me, take this opportunity to ask me. If there is a particular story you'd like for me to share, tell me and I'll share it. I am an open book and I, pretty much, have no shame. Can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. You know you could always write about that time your friend brought you some cherry cola brownie cupcakes and how yummy they were, and how Scott said they were the best brownie he'd ever eaten and then give a shout out to said cupcakes, you know and tell people they can find info on how to order them on Facebook if they search Yummy Cups. Just sayin'. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always write about your favorite "sister"!!!!!! ;)

    Juli

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!